ABHES Call for Master Teacher Award 2013 Nominations
REMINDER – deadline November 15, 2012!
Let us recognize your most innovative teacher!
ABHES & Elsevier are pleased to announce that Master Teacher Award 2013 nominations are now being accepted!
The ninth Master Teacher Award will recognize best practices in health care education. The award recipient will be recognized at the 10th Annual National Conference on Allied Health Education, hosted by ABHES, on February 13-15, 2013, at the beautiful Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. The winner will present his / her best practice to conference attendees and receive a plaque, $500 cash, and complimentary conference registration, airfare, and hotel.
Congratulations to past Master Teacher Award Winners:
- Migdalia Ransberger, Corinthian Colleges
- Cindy Lundquist, Kaplan Higher Education
- Shirley Jelmo, Pima Medical Institute
- Andrea Dorn, Pima Medical Institute
- Krista Kippenberger, Allied College
- David McCreight, American Career College
- Toni Bethel, Community Care College
- Christine Dzoga, Illinois School of Health Careers
Recognize one of your instructors as a Master Teacher. Nominations must be received by November 15, 2012. See attached guidelines and entry form for details.
See you at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego on February 13-15, 2013!