Master Teacher Award 2012
Let us recognize your most innovative teacher!
ABHES & Elsevier are pleased to announce that Master Teacher Award 2012 nominations are now being accepted. This eighth Master Teacher Award will recognize best practices in health careers education. The award recipient will be recognized at the National Conference on Allied Health Education, hosted by ABHES, on February 24, 2012, in Las Vegas. The winner will present his / her best practice to conference attendees and receive a plaque, $500 cash, and complimentary conference registration, airfare, and hotel.
Congratulations to past Master Teacher Award Winners:
• Migdalia Ransberger, Corinthian Colleges
• Cindy Lundquist, Kaplan Higher Education
• Shirley Jelmo, Pima Medical Institute
• Andrea Dorn, Pima Medical Institute
• Krista Kippenberger, Allied College
• David McCreight, American Career College
• Toni Bethel, Community Care College
Recognize one of your instructors as a Master Teacher. Nominations must be received by November 4, 2011. See attached guidelines and entry form for details.