New! The following program applications can now be completed online through the membership portal.
· Adding Distance Education to an Approved Program (initial or modification)
· Minor Program Revision
· New Program Application (with or without distance education)
· Substantive Program Revision
United States Postal Service (USPS)/FedEx/UPS
Please note that staff are primarily working remotely and therefore unable to sign for deliveries requiring a signature. If you would like to continue to send correspondence to the ABHES office, you must send it without a signature required upon receipt to avoid couriers from returning mail to the sender. See below for more information relative to preferred methods for submitting information to ABHES.
Institutions and programs scheduled to submit final initial or renewal self-evaluation reports (SER) due no later than May 14, 2021, must be uploaded via DropBox SER.
Initial applicants with draft self-evaluation reports (SER) due, must email them to email@example.com.
• Responses related to show-cause, program-specific warning, deferrals, or additional information requests, must be uploaded via DropBox Commission Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or requests for additional information related to outcomes and the last submitted Annual Report , must be uploaded via DropBox Outcome Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or requests for additional information for financial information, must be uploaded via DropBox Financial Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or additional information requests for Surgical Technology programs, must be uploaded via DropBox Surgical Technology Responses.
**All responses must be submitted in accordance with the directions in Preparing Your Response and the file name must include your ABHES ID#, type of response (ex. show-cause_rsp, outcomes_reporting_rsp, st_reporting_rsp), and date of submission.
Any new applications should be submitted to ABHES online via DropBox Applications. All applications must indicate the type of application and the file name must include your ABHES ID#, type of application, and date of submission (ex. I-100_DEModification_3 2020).
Payment of any fees can now be remitted electronically via bank transfer in lieu of a hardcopy check, or by credit card where a 2.9% convenience fee is to be applied. Please contact the Accounting Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 282-0076 to obtain your invoice.